I have found myself anticipating a good year of collaging. Because of Hanna's commitment to make 365 collages in 2013, I've been inspired to do the same. The reasons I've jumped on this bandwagon is:
1. My collage skills are relatively undeveloped, and I want to learn more about it.
2. I feel that this is manageable as a goal. I don't have to make a collage a day, but I can make several per week. And they can be as involved or simple as I like.
3. I have plenty of papers and material at my disposal.
4. Collaging will build upon my other love: making patterns, and abstract pieces.
5. Hanna always has great creative ideas!
This weekend, I hope to share my first collages with you. But in the meantime, go visit Hanna's presentation of this fun, simple, and inspiring idea. Whether you choose to embark on this project with us, her post will at least give you a window into a wonderful path for the scope of a year's time!
Happy weekend to you all!