July 18, 2014

Icad, Icad, who's got the Icad?!

Howdy, Summer Lovers!
(I have a sun allergy.)
 
Anyway, when we last left our intrepid Index Card A Day project, we had shared all cards from Number 1, all the way through Number 27.  So, here are the next cards in rapid succession!
 
Icad 28

Icad 29
Still working on lettering skills.

Icad 30

Icad 31

Icad 32

Icad 33

Icad 34
Introducing rocket ships into the mix.

Icad 35
Rocket ships that look like dress forms.

Icad 36
I have a thing for eyes, eyeballs, eyelashes, irises, pupils, and teachers.

Icad 37
 
Yes!  I am eleven cards behind!!  Which, normally, we would not trouble ourselves to catch up to, but in this instance, I'm trying to complete every card because once they are all done, they will completely fill my inspiration board in my studio!  YAY!  Just know that, even if you haven't started this challenge, it is a heck of a challenge and you can do it!  You can start any time!  You can keep a running practice of doing your cards one after the other and numbering them and sending them out to the world, or keeping them safe for future display!
 
Which reminds me: I think I've lost numbers 24 and 25. 
Or they may have been stolen.
 
 
Next up:  Chris calls Jessica Fletcher to work the case, but they just end up trying to be more darling than each other.
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Marvie doodles. fly me away on your tiny rocket. xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. ICAD requires a commitment that I'm not up to. Yours are great!...well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 37 is so groovy. I think it's my favorite. but I'm starting to think everything might be better with a rocket ship.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just happen to be watch Jessica at the moment. She would solve the problem though.

    ReplyDelete